If you’re interested in applying – here’s a closer look at the steps that are involved to apply:
- Homeowner submits an application to Lanier FCH
- Lanier FCH provides a written job estimate and work agreement
- A re-donation plan based on the homeowners budget is developed
- Volunteers repair the home
- When the work is done, the homeowner is given a Greater Blessing box with enough envelopes in it to re-donate the cost of the materials over an agreed-upon period and on terms they can afford
- If unexpected bills or medical emergencies come up and a monthly re-donation cannot be made, the donation schedule is simply increased by one month
- Homeowner re-donations are recycled to purchase materials to help another neighbor in need.